Mix & Match Accessories Bundle
Each Accessories Bundle will contain 1 Silkie, 1 Jumbo Scrunchie, and 1 Classic Scrunchie. Create a matching set or mix & match your favorite prints. Our best value and most fashionable gift set.
Scrumptiously soft and gentle, this gorgeous silk scrunchie will leave your hair free of kinks, creases, friction damage, and breakage.
All of our silk accessories are handmade from 100% Mulberry Silk offcuts, which would otherwise be thrown away. Each piece is part of a limited collection and with every purchase, you're helping to reduce fabric waste.
Luna Dot: Tiny pink moons and half-moons scatter across a rich ochre sky in this playful take on a classic polka dot. Perfect for adding a joyful and vibrant splash of color to any bedroom or nursery.
Simple Stripe: Take a deep breath and get lost in the subtle variations of color and texture in these hand-painted, cerulean lines. It's an instant staple for a calm and peaceful bedroom or nursery.
Mei Flower: This print brings a sense of whimsy and nostalgia to any bedroom or nursery. This multicolor floral print is joyful yet calming, like napping in a fresh bed of wildflowers.
- Moon Tide: Inspired by the gentle ebb and flow of ocean waves under a bright full moon, our signature Moon Tide print transforms any bedroom or nursery into a serene sanctuary.
- Made of 100% Grade 6A Mulberry silk
- 22 momme, charmeuse weave
- One size fits all
- Digitally printed with hand-illustrated artwork
- Super soft and gentle on hair
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful substances and safe for children and adults alike
- Machine washable
- We'll send you a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Domestic (US) orders are expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days. Delivery of international orders may take anywhere from 1-4+ weeks.
- We hope you love your new silk scrunchie, but if you're not completely over the moon, we can offer you a refund. Our full refund policy can be found here.
- We recommend washing silk accessories on a cold delicates cycle with a small amount of gentle, pH neutral detergent. Find more silk care tips here.
From the Designer
"At Mei-Mei Moon, all our prints start as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of art.
Silk is a naturally lustrous fabric, so we focused on creating patterns that feel soft and mellow to help temper the fabric's natural shininess—and blend in better with other popular bedding fabrics like cotton and linen.
Our ultimate goal is to create an indulgent resting environment that feels inviting and conducive to peaceful, sweet dreams."
- SYLVIE LEE VO artist & co-founder