Silk Scrunchie - Moon Dust
Scrumptiously soft and gentle, this silk scrunchie is everything you want and need in a hair accessory. Silk’s naturally gentle and moisturizing properties will leave your hair free of kinks, creases, friction damage, and breakage.
All of Mei-Mei Moon’s silk accessories are handmade from 100% Grade 6A mulberry silk offcuts, which would otherwise go to waste. Naturally hypoallergenic and great for all hair types, these OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified silk scrunchies are free from all harmful substances. Available in our signature Moon Dust pattern, a dreamy hand-drawn print made exclusively for Ready-Made.
To add some sparkle to your sleep with skin-friendly Flat Back Studs, see more bundles from the Cosmic Slumber collection at readymade.co.
- 100% Grade 6A Mulberry silk
- 1.5" (3cm)-wide silk band, 2" (5cm) diameter, super strong elastic
- OEKO-TEX ® Standard 100 Certified
- 22 momme, charmeuse satin weave
- Digitally printed hand-illustrated artwork
- Naturally breathable, cool, and soft fabric
- Super soft and gentle on hair
- Smoother and less absorbent than cotton, silk fibers leave your hair hydrated and crease-free
- Free of harmful substances and safe for children and adults alike
Inspired by sound waves, starlings and fairy dust, Moon Dust is a dusty lilac print flecked with soft, powdery white peaks.
- We'll send you a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Domestic (US) orders are expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days. Delivery of international orders may take anywhere from 1-4+ weeks.
- We hope you love your new silk scrunchie, but if you're not completely over the moon, we can offer you a refund. Our full refund policy can be found here.
- If needed, we recommend washing silk accessories on a cold delicates cycle with a small amount of gentle, pH neutral detergent. Find more silk care tips here.
From the Designer
"At Mei-Mei Moon, all our prints start as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of art.
Silk is a naturally lustrous fabric, so we focused on creating patterns that feel soft and mellow to help temper the fabric's natural shininess—and blend in better with other popular bedding fabrics like cotton and linen.
Our ultimate goal is to create an indulgent resting environment that feels inviting and conducive to peaceful, sweet dreams."
- SYLVIE LEE VO artist & co-founder