Silkie - Moon Tide Silk Hair Tie
A chic silk accessory that never goes out of style. Hair ribbon, neck tie, bracelet, or adorning your favorite bag—there are infinite ways to style and enjoy this classic and charming silk ribbon.
All of our silk accessories are handmade from 100% Mulberry Silk off-cuts, which would otherwise be thrown away. Each piece is part of a limited collection and with every purchase, you're helping to reduce fabric waste.
- Made of 100% Grade 6A Mulberry silk
- 22 momme, charmeuse weave
- Finished with slanted ends
- Digitally printed on both sides with hand-illustrated artwork
- A soft, gentle finish protects your hair and skin
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful substances and safe for children and adults alike
- Machine washable
Inspired by the gentle ebb and flow of ocean waves under a bright full moon, our signature Moon Tide print is soothing and serene. Close your eyes and you might even be able to hear the waves.
- We'll send you a tracking number as soon as your Silkie ships. Domestic (US) orders are expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days. Delivery of international orders may take anywhere from 1-4+ weeks.
- We hope you love your new Silkie, but if you're not completely over the moon, we can offer you a refund. Our full refund policy can be found here.
- We recommend washing your Silkie on a cold delicates cycle with a small amount of gentle, pH neutral detergent. Find more silk care tips here.
From the Designer
"At Mei-Mei Moon, all our prints start as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of art.
Silk is a naturally lustrous fabric, so we focused on creating patterns that feel soft and mellow to help temper the fabric's natural shininess—and blend in better with other popular bedding fabrics like cotton and linen.
Our ultimate goal is to create an indulgent resting environment that feels inviting and conducive to peaceful, sweet dreams."
- SYLVIE LEE VO artist & co-founder