Silk Pillowcase - King - Simple Stripe
Functional and beautiful, our silk pillowcases are redefining the meaning of beauty sleep.
- 100% Grade 6A Mulberry silk
- Wonderfully weighted 22 momme, charmeuse weave
- Finished with high-end French seams
- An envelope closure holds your pillow in place
- Fits King size pillows (20x37", 51x92cm)
- Naturally breathable fabric keeps you cool all night long
- Soft, gentle finish protects your hair as you sleep—bye bye bedhead!
- Smoother and less absorbent than cotton, silk fibers leave your skin hydrated, moisturized, and crease-free
- Digitally printed on both sides with hand-illustrated artwork
- Our pillowcases are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful substances and safe for children and adults alike
- Machine washable because luxury shouldn't have to be high-maintenance
Our Simple Stripe print is anything but. Take a deep breath and get lost in the subtle variations of color and texture in these hand-painted, cerulean lines. An instant staple for a calm and peaceful bedroom or nursery.
- We'll send you a tracking number as soon as your pillowcase ships. Domestic (US) orders are expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days. Delivery of international orders may take anywhere from 1-4+ weeks.
- We hope you love your new silk pillowcase, but if you're not completely over the moon, we can offer you a refund. Our full refund policy can be found here.
- We recommend washing your silk pillowcase on a cold delicates cycle with a small amount of gentle, pH neutral detergent. Find more silk care tips here.
From the Designer
"At Mei-Mei Moon, all our prints start as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of art.
Silk is a naturally lustrous fabric, so we focused on creating patterns that feel soft and mellow to help temper the fabric's natural shininess—and blend in better with other popular bedding fabrics like cotton and linen.
Our ultimate goal is to create an indulgent resting environment that feels inviting and conducive to peaceful, sweet dreams."
- SYLVIE LEE VO artist & co-founder