The Sleepyhead Gift Set - Silk Pillowcase & Sleep Mask
100% Mulberry Silk Sleep Accessories - 1 Sleep Mask, 1 Standard Pillowcase
Make bedtime your favorite part of the day with this dreamy bundle of silk sleep accessories. Slip on an extra-soft sleep mask, sink into a sumptuous silk pillowcase, and enjoy the naturally restorative benefits of pure Mulberry silk, all night long.
- Made of 100% Grade 6A Mulberry silk
- 22 momme, charmeuse weave
- Sleep mask contains super soft pure silk filling and features a one size fits all elastic silk band
- Pillowcase finished with high-end French seams
- An envelope closure holds your pillow in place
- Standard pillowcase (20x27", 51x69cm)
- Fits Twin, Twin XL, Full and Queen Pillows
- A soft, gentle finish protects your hair and skin
- Naturally breathable, cool, and soft
- Smoother and less absorbent than cotton, silk fibers leave your skin hydrated and crease-free
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, meaning they are free of harmful substances and safe for children and adults alike
- Machine washable
- We'll send you a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Domestic (US) orders are expected to be delivered within 1-5 business days. Delivery of international orders may take anywhere from 1-4+ weeks.
- We hope you love your new silk sleep accessories, but if you're not completely over the moon, we can offer you a refund. Our full refund policy can be found here.
- We recommend washing your silk accessories on a cold delicates cycle with a small amount of gentle, pH neutral detergent. Find more silk care tips here.
From the Designer
"At Mei-Mei Moon, all our prints start as completely original, hand-drawn pieces of art.
Silk is a naturally lustrous fabric, so I focused on creating patterns that feel soft and mellow to help temper the fabric's natural shininess—and blend in better with other popular bedding fabrics like cotton and linen.
My ultimate goal is to create an indulgent resting environment that feels inviting and conducive to peaceful, sweet dreams."
- SYLVIE LEE VO artist & co-founder at Mei-Mei Moon